We Need Your Support!
NWS is currently seeking sponsors/underwriters of our 2022-2023 formal concert season.
This series of three concerts will feature great concert band music for people of all ages.
The generous support by several donors will help us continue to provide concerts to various audiences in the greater Omaha area.
Typical concert costs range from about $4,000 to about $7,000 and consist of the following:
– Rehearsal and Performance facility rentals
– Part-time staff salaries: Music Director, Associate Director, and Librarian
– Equipment transportation for off-site performances
– Printing costs: Advertising flyers and brochures, printed programs, ticketing
– Season-wide costs like insurance, new music purchase, general membership support expenses
How can you help?
- Sponsor/Underwrite an individual concert
- Season Sponsor: $5,000
- Concert Sponsor: $3,000
- Concert Co-Sponsor: $1,500
- Underwriting support at any level is welcome and appreciated
- Purchase an advertisement in our printed programs
- Provide a direct donation of any amount: either individual or corporate
Find out more:
About the Nebraska Wind Symphony
Formal Concert Season Sponsorship
Benefits of Being A Concert Sponsor
● Listing in all professionally designed programs and advertising throughout the concert season
● Complimentary tickets and recognition at each concert
● Invitation for a representative to conduct a selection on a concert
● Acknowledgement on the NE Wind Symphony website and social media pages