You can easily support the Nebraska Wind Symphony without spending an extra dime through these business donation programs.
Baker’s Community Rewards
TAGG -Together a Greater Good
Baker’s Community Rewards Program
Purchases made by Baker’s shoppers using their rewards card will result in donations directly to NWS. To enroll:
– For Baker’s Stores – go to http://www.bakersplus.com
– Logon to your account (create an account if you don’t have one) – your account has basic info about you, a valid email address, and your rewards card number
– Go to “My Account”
– Select the “Community Rewards” link on the left side of the page
– Search for us by name: “NEBRASKA WIND SYMPHONY”
or by our Non-Profit Organization ID: “KA899)
Purchases will not count until you register your reward card online and select NWS for your support organization.
You must swipe your registered rewards card or use the phone number (Alternate ID) related to that rewards card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Shoppers earn cash back, and donate a percentage of that cash back to organizations like us! Just sign up for free to start earning and giving. You’ll also enjoy huge savings at 3,000+ popular retailers like Kohl’s and Target, as well as limited-time offers including exclusive Staples coupons! It’s never been easier to change the world.
Use Giving Assistant to save money and support Nebraska Wind Symphony
TAGG – Together a Greater Good
With TAGG it’s as easy as 1-2-3!
- Download the free app: Together a Greater Good
- Any time you visit a participating business,
use the TAGG app to submit a photo of your receipt within 7 days.
- Choose us, the Nebraska Wind Symphony!
The business will donate 5% of your purchase, at no extra cost to you!
Thank you in advance for your support! Please share this with your friends and family.
Need more information?
Find out about participating businesses. Restaurants and other services at over 400 locations are signed up. New businesses are added all the time.
Get the TAGG App for your mobile device.
Visit the TAGG website.