Like all nonprofit performing organizations, the Nebraska Wind Symphony relies on its concert patrons, area businesses, and foundations for monetary support. NWS playing members pay annual dues every year that partially offsets some on-going monthly expenses. We appreciate the support of our some playing members and our fans that provide additional funds towards annual budgeted expenses.
We utilize PayPal as our credit card processor for donations and other payments. If you would prefer to send a check, please make it out to Nebraska Wind Symphony and send it to PO Box 24114, Omaha, NE 68124.
Here are some other donation options that are available to you that also help us to fund our concerts.
- Purchase Advertisements in our Printed Programs
- Sponsor/underwrite our concert season
- Provide a direct donation, either individual or corporate
- TAGG your next purchase
- Purchase through Amazon-Smile with NWS as your charitable selection
- Give through Omaha Gives
Your financial support helps us in many different ways. Here are some of them:
- Rehearsal and performance facility rental
- Part-time staff: Music Director, Associate Director, and Librarian
- Equipment transportation for our off-site events
- Printing: Advertising/Marketing flyers and brochures, printed programs, tickets
- Music: purchase, rental, composition commission
- Equipment purchase: percussion, music stands, special use equipment
- Liability, equipment, and music library insurance
The NWS Memorial Scholarship Fund helps the musical growth of deserving wind and percussion instrumentalists through assistance with secondary education costs. You can make a gift to the NWS Scholarship Fund to remember or honor that special loved one or NWS playing member. Read more about our scholarship fund.
The NWS is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.