NWS playing members pay annual dues every year and provide additional, individual donations to support some of our annual budget needs.
Like all nonprofit performing organizations, the Nebraska Wind Symphony relies on its concert patrons, area businesses, and foundations for monetary support. Here are the ways that you can help provide financial support:
- Purchase Advertisements in our Printed Programs
- Provide a direct donation, either individual or corporate
- TAGG your next purchase
- Give through Omaha Gives
Your financial gift helps us with:
- Rehearsal facility rental
- Performance hall rental
- Part-time staff salaries: Music Director, Associate Director, and Librarian
- Music: purchase, rental, composition commission
- Equipment purchase: percussion, music stands, special use equipment
- Equipment transportation for summer and other off-site events
- Printing costs: Advertising flyers and brochures, printed programs, tickets
- Insurance needs: liability and equipment
- Financial transaction and accounting fees
NWS also has a Memorial Scholarship Fund which we intend to grow to help further assist deserving wind and percussion instrumentalists with secondary education costs. You can remember or honor that special NWS playing member through a gift to the NWS Scholarship Fund.
The NWS is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.