NWS playing members pay annual dues every year and provide additional, individual donations to support some of our annual budget needs.
Like all nonprofit performing organizations, the Nebraska Wind Symphony relies on its concert patrons, area businesses, and foundations for monetary support. Here are the ways that you can help provide financial support:
- Purchase Advertisements in our Printed Programs
- Provide a direct donation, either individual or corporate
- TAGG your next purchase
- Purchase through Amazon-Smile with NWS as your charitable selection
- Give through Omaha Gives
Your financial gift helps us meet these obligations:
- Rehearsal and performance facility rental
- Part-time staff salaries: Music Director, Associate Director, and Librarian
- Music: purchase, rental, composition commission
- Equipment purchase: percussion, music stands, special use equipment
- Equipment transportation for our off-site events
- Printing: Advertising flyers and brochures, printed programs, tickets
- Liability , equipment and music library insurance
- Administrative fees: banking, accounting, corporation, memberships, performance rights
The NWS Memorial Scholarship Fund helps the musical growth of deserving wind and percussion instrumentalists through assistance with secondary education costs. Remember or honor that special NWS playing member or a loved one through a gift to the NWS Scholarship Fund.
The NWS is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.